Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What is your return policy?
- A: If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly accept your returns. Contact us via email at email@example.com or call Customer Service at 1-888-874-6463 for return authorization. Buyer pays all return shipping and fees. If we make an error, we refund all costs. No refunds for loss or damage on uninsured parcels.
- Q: When can I expect my order to arrive?
- A: We normally ship the same day payment is made Mon.-Fri. Arrival depends upon your choice of carriers and options. Please note that U.S. Postal Service although cheaper does take a bit longer to arrive. We have delivery confirmation on all USPS shipments. UPS rates are based on daily pick up rates and are insured up to $100.
- Q: How much is the Shipping and Handling Charge?
- A: Rates are based on weights, dimensions and shipping locations. You can always estimate shipping by entering your zipcode before proceeding to checkout.
- Q: Do you ship internationally?
- A: Yes. Insurance is not allowed on International First Class. For insured packages use International priority options. International shipments do take longer.
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
- Q: Do you donate any proceeds from your sales?
- A: We are on the American Cancer Society Relay for Life Board and volunteers and are chairman for locally sponsored charity events. We donate 10-20% of the proceeds from all online sales to non profit organizations for cancer and other medical research. We also make generous personal donations.
- Q: Do you have a toll free phone number?
- A: Yes. Call 1-888-874-6463 Monday though Friday 10 am-5 pm EST. After hours leave a message or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you as soon as possible.
- Q: Do you have options for special requests?
- Yes. We can do special orders. Discounts are given on group and bulk orders. Please call Customer Service at 1-888-874-6463 with any special requests.
- Q: Are store items always in stock?
- A: We try very hard to maintain proper inventory but there may be times a back-order situation may occur. This happens when unexpected sales volume occurs or our vendors may not ship as expected. You will be notified of any delays. This is a rare situation. Your satisfaction is important to us.
- Q: What happens if my item arrives damaged or broken?
- A: For your safety, we suggest insurance. We inspect each item before it is shipped and pack well to prevent damages. We do not refund or replace items unless you purchase insurance.
- Q: What happens if my package get lost?
- A: We have delivery confirmation and tracking numbers for all shipments. We will gladly prove your items were shipped. We do not refund for loss, slow delivery or damage on uninsured packages.
- Q: How do I report a damage on an insured package?
- A: Contact us immediately at 1-888-874-6463. Please save all packing materials and broken or damaged items. the post office or other carrier may require an inspection.